Monday, April 9, 2018

Bottles and Bowls


   Oh my children if only you could see the heavenly effects of your prayers to me! Your prayers and the tears you weep for lost souls are more precious than finest gold. I save every prayer in bowls. I save every tear.
   Long after you have gone from your life on Earth, your prayers put me in remembrance of your loved ones still there. I never forget your prayers. You will see them still here when you join me in your home here.
   So much time is wasted on the earth in worldly pursuits. So much time spent on things that do not matter, but the time you spend in prayer to me avails much...both now and later.
   Do not cease to pray while you are there, My precious children, for I delight in your prayers for lost souls. I delight when you pray for those you know. And you are storing up treasures in your heavenly home as you do these things unto Me.
Psalm 56:8
  • 8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

Revelation 5:8
  • 8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Ephesians 5:15-17
  • 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
  • 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
  • 17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
  • 16 Rejoice evermore.
  • 17 Pray without ceasing.
  • 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.


No comments:

Post a Comment