Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Price of Your Faith


   Ask yourselves, what condition would cause you to lose faith in Me, the One who is able to save your soul?
   If your family is taken in what is coming, would you deny Me?
   If your wealth was taken in what is coming, would you turn your back on Me?
   If your beloved is destroyed in what is coming, will you turn away your heart from Me?
   What is the price of your faith in Me? Do you believe, or do you demand I do this or that for you to believe in Me?
   You must ask yourselves these hard questions, My children, while there is yet time for your faith to become real. 

Matthew 10:32-34
  • 32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
  • 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
  • 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

John 6:67-69
  • 67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
  • 68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
  • 69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

Luke 17:5
  • 5 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.

Luke 22:32
  • 32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.


No comments:

Post a Comment