Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Draw Closer

   I have removed relationships from your life, that you may center your focus on Me. I have shown you in your spirit activities that do not please Me, that I want you to lay down. I am doing these things that you may draw nearer to Me, My children, for your nearness to Me determines how well you hear Me. If you hear Me, I can guide you clearly on safe paths in times to come.

   You live in tumultuous times. Storms of all types surround you now – natural storms, political storms, personal storms. Because this is true, you must learn to navigate in stormy waters. You must learn to keep your peace in times of no peace. You must learn to be guided by My Spirit only, in spite of all you see happening around you.

   I am able to guide you to safe havens in times of war. I am able to provide shelter, and food, and all you need in times of chaos and famine, as I have done for others in days of old. I am able to protect you in the Valley of the Shadow of Death, to shield you from the arrow that flies by day and the terror that walks in your darkness.

   Draw closer to Me, and learn of My ways, that I may shield you from all that is coming.

Proverbs 3:5-7
  • Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
  • Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
2 Timothy 3:1-3
  • 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
  • For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
  • Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
  • Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
  • Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Psalm 91
  • 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
  • I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
  • Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
  • He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
  • Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
  • Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
  • A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.


No comments:

Post a Comment