Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Where are My Warriors


As war preparations are being made, as the enemy is setting snares for My people, as destruction rolls out in the land, where are My people? Why are more of My people not praying? Why are My warriors not fighting in the Spirit against these evil plans?

Scripture must be fulfilled, My children, but all of what is being planned does not have to happen as the enemy desires. Much more mercy can abound if My people will make time to stand and fight instead of worrying over their own concerns and spending time on worldly pursuits.
I have left you weapons that you may be well-armed. I have left you My instructions in My Holy Word, yet you play like unruly children in the world as the unsaved go about in darkness, as destructive plans play out – arm up My children! Arm up and go to battle for My desires instead of your own! Fight in prayer that the enemy not prevail!
Do you not know that I bless those who spend their time doing this? Do you not know that it is to them I give blessings and anointing and show miracles?
Why do you tarry – arguing silly points and running to and fro in the earth? Be about your Father’s business and do My will and not your own that I may bless you.
If you stand by and watch the enemy’s plans roll out and you do nothing, you yourself will be caught in his snares. 

NOTE: In the Spirit, as the Lord spoke this, I saw that He wants us to band together in groups (even over distances) and pray against specific plans, to form prayer groups and use the power of agreement. Even 15 minutes a day praying in agreement can stop the enemy’s plans. I could feel the enemy’s anger over this word being posted, as well as tomorrow’s word, which the Lord gave me at the same time. 

Isaiah 59:15-21
  • 15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.
  • 16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
  • 17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.
  • 18 According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence.
  • 19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
  • 20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.
  • 21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.

Ezekiel 22:30-31
  • 30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
  • 31 Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord God.



No comments:

Post a Comment