Friday, February 10, 2017

I Gave My All


I am asking some of you to leave all you know, to leave those you love behind and follow Me. This has always been My Way, so why are you surprised? I too left all I knew behind to do My Father’s will in the earth, that you might be saved.
Many feel unable to leave behind the families they have clung to their whole lives. Can your family save you? Can your family lead you in the horrors that will soon surround you where you are? You must think on these things, My children, for refusing to obey Me carries a great price you will not want to pay.
You are called to a higher purpose than enjoying your earthly lives day by day. You are called to work for My Kingdom. You are called to tell others of My great love for them. You are called to make a difference while there is still time, and this often requires I remove you from where you are.
I gave My all for you.
What will you not give for Me?
Matthew 7:21
·        21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 26:39
·        39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Matthew 8:21-23
·        21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

·        22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

·        23 And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.


No comments:

Post a Comment