Thursday, February 16, 2017

Be Led by My Spirit


You are at a crossroads. Two choices lay before you, and your emotions are leading you one way, while your spirit is leading another. Resist the urge to follow your feelings, for those who do shall perish. Be led by My Spirit in all things in this time, for your very life depends on it.
My children, for too long have you followed your heart around, though My Word declares the heart to be wicked. You are standing in the counsel of the ungodly when you are thus lead. Be led by My Spirit to be blessed.
Your earthly lives are nearly done, but there is still time to store up treasure in heaven, in your eternal reward. If you refuse My Words, if you refuse to hear My warnings, I cannot protect you. If you refuse to hear, you will be caught in your calamity.
If you refuse Me now, and refuse to hear My Words, I will refuse to hear your cries in that time of terrible judgment.
Matthew 26:41
  • 41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Jeremiah 17:7-10
  • 7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
  • 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
  • 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
  • 10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Psalm 1
  • 1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
  • 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
  • 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
  • 4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
  • 5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
  • 6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Proverbs 1:26-33
  • 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
  • 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
  • 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
  • 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
  • 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
  • 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
  • 32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
  • 33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Ezekiel 6:4-6
  • 4 And your altars shall be desolate, and your images shall be broken: and I will cast down your slain men before your idols.
  • 5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of Israel before their idols; and I will scatter your bones round about your altars.
  • 6 In all your dwellingplaces the cities shall be laid waste, and the high places shall be desolate; that your altars may be laid waste and made desolate, and your idols may be broken and cease, and your images may be cut down, and your works may be abolished.


No comments:

Post a Comment