Thursday, December 29, 2016

Opportunities


   2017 will be a year of change for My people. I am moving many of you strategically where you can bear more fruit for My Kingdom. Do not allow these opportunities to waste before you (I saw He meant the opportunities to bear more fruit), for I have many blessings for those willing to obey Me in all things.
   You have asked Me for happiness, for jobs, for security. Find your security in Me. Work at the job I have given you and do everything as unto Me in this time. Your happiness comes in being content in Me and in your salvation, (regardless of) whether you abase or abound. Those unwilling to humble themselves will find their way difficult.
   If you are unwilling to go where I send you, if you are unwilling to do the work I set before you, if you are unwilling to abide where I wish for you to dwell because of pride, you will find your way very difficult, for how can I bless those who are unwilling?
   I gave all for you out of My great love for you. If you refuse Me, know this, that you forfeit many blessings, many relationships and much joy and happiness. Your way will bring you grief, though you know it not.
   Seek My way, walk in My ways for you, and be free of the world’s measures of success. I am all you need. 

Proverbs 13:15
  • 15 Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors is hard.
James 4:6
  • 6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
1 John 2:15-17
  • 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
  • 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
  • 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Proverbs 3:5-7
  • 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
  • 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.


No comments:

Post a Comment