Thursday, November 10, 2016

Release It

   Pray, trust and obey. This is what I desire of you.

   I desire prayer – that you would bring your requests to Me, instead of trying to solve everything on your own. I desire you would release the requests to Me and then obey what I lead you to do that I may bring your answers. My children, you have prayed to Me, but you are not trusting Me to answer.
   Release your request to Me and allow Me to show you My faithfulness now.
Proverbs 3:5-7
  • 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
  • 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
1 Peter 5:7
  • 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Philippians 4:6
  • 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Matthew 6:34
  • 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.


No comments:

Post a Comment