Tuesday, November 29, 2016

New Places


   You have known I have a special path for you.
    I will now make changes in your life to place you on the path of My choosing. You will not enjoy all of the changes I make, but flow with these changes, do not fight against them, and I will delight you.
   Where I am taking you is a destination to which you have never been. It was created for only you, but you must be ready by submitting to My Will over your own.
   Walk in submission by living in My Ways and I will take you there.

1 Peter 5:6-9
·         6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

·         7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

·         8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

·         9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
Psalm 32:8-9
·         8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

·         9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.


No comments:

Post a Comment