Thursday, November 17, 2016

Chaos will Enter Everything


   In this age, you will witness much chaos. Chaos will enter into everything around you as the spirit of this age reigns over the earth. Chaos will enter into governments, it will enter into weather, it will enter into media, it will enter into My people.
   My people, it is not My Will that this spirit enter into you. I desire you would not enter into the chaos you observe in your world, but remain separated from it, that I may keep you safe and protected.
   Remain in My peace. Rest in the knowledge that I have My hand on you. You are not of the world around you, so do not fear. Soon you will be home with Me.
Isaiah 41:28-29
·         28 For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word.

·         29 Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.

John 17:14-16
·         14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

·         15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

·         16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

1 Peter 3:10-11
·         10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

·         11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

Philippians 4:6-7
·         6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

·         7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment