Thursday, October 27, 2016

Strangers in the World


   My people feel stranger and stranger in the world. You know you are not of the world around you, and the difference between you and those who are not Mine increases with every day.
   It is precisely this difference that all shall see as the end becomes nearer, for My light shall arise and shine through each of you who seek to do My will and not your own. I will use you in these end days to touch souls for Me, to help those who dwell in darkness to come out into My glorious light.
   Your time is nearing for you to be called home to Me and such a glorious day it will be. Be strong and courageous, there is nothing for My own to fear.
   Endure patiently, walk in My ways, and all will be well with you. 

John 17:15-17
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Matthew 5:13-16
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Isaiah 60:1
1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
Joshua 1:9
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Revelation 3:10
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment