Friday, October 14, 2016

Come Out of Turmoil


Come out of the turmoil of your busy day and rest in My Presence.
   As you come into worship, your spirit is in My Presence and I anoint you for your day. I impart to you all that you need for what is ahead.
   I delight in the worship of My children, and I withhold no good thing from those who worship Me in spirit and in truth.
Matthew 11:28-29
  • 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
  • 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
John 4:24
  • 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Psalm 84:4
  • 4 Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
Psalm 84:11
  • 11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment