Tuesday, September 13, 2016

High Road

   My children, I am coming into your life to teach you some new lessons. There are things I desire you would learn in order that you may progress to the next level of your walk with Me.

   As I teach you these things, you will feel My leading's. You will feel Me lead you one way versus another way. Follow My leading and you will learn mighty things you have not known. These lessons will help you in your present life and they will help you to know Me better. I desire to draw you closer to Myself. I desire you would walk the higher road with Me.
   On these paths, if you feel My conviction to lay down some things in your life, obey Me quickly that we may move forward. Holding on to things from seasons past will only hinder your journey. The enemy desires to keep you tied to the past, but I desire you would look only forward. Keep your eyes on Me, and on the future I have for you.                                                


Matthew 7:13-14
  • 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
  • 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.