Saturday, February 27, 2016

More Time



I have granted to you extra time to complete the tasks at hand. Make good use of the time and you will be prepared for what is coming next.

Do not be distracted by worldly concern and entertainments, but focus on what is before you. In this way, you will accomplish far more for My Kingdom, and your reward will be very great. I will also reward you in the earth.

Ephesians 5:15-17
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Psalm 90:12  So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Psalm 39:4  Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: that I may know how frail I am.

8 comments:

  1. Ca n'en finit pas de repousser, on se demande si finalement Dieu ne va pas finir par repousser éternellement la fin des temps!Peut-être que tout se déclenchera dans une dizaine d'année, d'ici là on aura perdu beaucoup de temps à se concentrer sur ces prophéties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thank You Father!!! Thank You Sir! You are such a good, good Father, just like the song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. direct my steps to Your word, & let no iniquity have dominion over me. Psalm 119:133

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me, I have set the LORD always before me, because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalm 16:7-8

    ReplyDelete
  5. He will keep me steadfast in the faith to the end, so that when His day comes I need fear no condemnation. 1 Corinthians 1:8 We love You Abba Father !! Thank you Glynda : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! Hallelujah Thank You Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God used me big time to buy some more time see ,my latest video I just uploaded!!!

    ReplyDelete