Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Jolted



When you are jolted in your ordinary life, you may feel shock at where the jolt lands you, but I am all knowing. I see the journey before you. Indeed, I planned this journey for your good, and I walk with you each step of the way.

Any time an event jolts your reality, reach out for Me, for I am here for you. I will not allow you to be jolted past what you are able to bear.

Believe. Know that I love you and I am with you always.

Fear not, but be strong and very courageous to walk this path for Me.

1 Peter 4:12-13
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

1 Corinthians 10:13  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Matthew 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Joshua 1:7  Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.

No comments:

Post a Comment