Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Bridge



There is a bridge in the Land of Righteousness, and all who cross that bridge become safe. All are welcome to cross the bridge and draw nearer to Me. Those who cross the bridge realize their need of Me. They run to Me and are safe. I surround them with My Presence, and protect them from all that is not My Will for their lives.

Those who remain outside the bridge are those who refuse to enter My Will, and those who believe they do not need Me.  (I heard great sadness in His Voice when He said that.) These are vulnerable to the enemy’s attacks and destruction, for they refuse to enter into obedience.

I desire all My Children would enter the bridge and run to Me and be safe. I desire all mankind would enter the bridge by obedience and abide with Me in My Will where I may protect them .

Isaiah 26:10  Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the Lord.

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Psalm 91:1-4
91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

John 15:7  If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

5 comments:

  1. May I ask all the spirit filled saints that visit this site to pray for my brother, he's a missionary priest in Pakistan , and he had 3 heart attacks today , he's stable , but could do with all your prayers , please please pray for him , his name is father Roy pierce ! I know you all will , thank you , he has dedicated his whole life to Christ , so I know he will be going to glory eventually ,no doubt about it , but not just yet , God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this several times... Each time I still picture the children of Israel going into the promise land and the miracle of God holding back the water while they cross the "land bridge". Hebrews 13:8 says "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever ". Praise God for salvation and your Psalm 91 protection! Jesus Christ healed yesterday and he still heals today! I agree in prayer with our friend Mark Pierce for his dear brother, the missionary priest Roy Pierce that Isaiah 53 says "He was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we are HEALED"!

    Joshua 1:9 "Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you google father Roy pierce Pakistan , you will get his web site up , please pray for a full recovery for him , the world needs people like him HERE ! Not only that but I want to go before him , to surprise him that I made it into heaven when he comes ! I will probably have to pick up from off the deck from fainting at the shock that I made it in , pray for him please

    ReplyDelete