Saturday, September 12, 2015

Remember Jonah



I am drawing a line between My people and the wicked. Just as I made a difference between the Egyptians and My people in Egypt, I shall make that same difference now.

My people who are set apart to Me, who walk in holiness and strive to do all I ask, and do not resist My will – you have nothing to fear. It shall be obvious to all that you are My chosen vessels as tragedies and darkness befall the earth, and the wicked in it. For this you will also be persecuted, but fear not, for I am with you in persecution.

I am drawing a line in the sand. Those who dwell in My secret place need not be troubled, you shall walk through fire, you shall do mighty works – signs and wonders shall follow you wherever you go. By this shall unbelievers see how I bless My own children in this time.

Make yourselves ready and do My will, My people, for I take no pleasure in those who draw back from doing as I have called you to do. Remember Jonah.

In times coming, you shall very much wish to be among My chosen if you do not make yourselves ready now, for they will be protected, provided for, and exalted in My work in the earth.


Exodus 8:22  And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the Lord in the midst of the earth.


Psalm 4:3  But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.


2 Timothy 3:12  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.


Psalm 91:1  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.


Daniel 3:24-25
24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.
25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.


Mark 16:17  And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;


Hebrews 10:38-39
38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.


Hebrews 11:6  But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

1 Peter 5:6  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:


James 4:6  But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

1 comment:

  1. LORD, I am ready because You made me ready. Thank you Lord so much, without You preparing me, I will be in fear BUT LORD, You took away all those fears when I have surrendered everything to You. EVERYTHING! No holding back; no holds bar, Lord. WITHOUT YOU LORD, I AM NOTHING. It is Your strength, Your holiness, Your righteousness that is in me. I give You ALL the GLORY. O LORD, OUR LORD, HOW MAJESTIC IS YOUR NAME IN ALL THE EARTH. YOUR GLORY IS HIGHER THAN THE HEAVENS. What will I do without You? But Praise Your Holy Name, I have You. You are in me, and I am in You, PRAISE JESUS! O LORD, my LORD, how great is Your Holy Name. There is none like You. You are greater than any description or expression a man's mind can devise and imagine. I can never stop thanking and praising You in my heart and spirit, the marvelous things You have done for me. I am so grateful, Lord. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,MY FATHER, LORD JESUS, RUACH HAKODESH. THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE! AMEN, AMEN, AMEN. PRAISE JESUS!HALLELUYAH TO YOUR MOST WONDERFUL, HOLY NAME.

    ReplyDelete