Saturday, September 5, 2015

I Am All You Need

The time has come for My people to let go of old crutches.

I do not desire you would cling to old coping mechanisms that do not work long term. Come into My presence and soak in My comfort and peace – the world’s comforts are temporary at best, and not advantageous to My children.

Come to Me, I am all you need.

[NOTE:  In the spirit, as the Lord was speaking this word to me, I saw that He is talking about anything we use for comfort or to escape – like comfort eating, too much television (and not enough of His Word), alcohol, etc. His voice was VERY FIRM as He spoke this time, like He was saying DO IT NOW!! When we turn to these things for comfort instead of the Holy Spirit, we are committing idolatry. We are allowing a “thing” or substance to be our comfort instead of Him.]


Jeremiah 2:11  Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
Deuteronomy 6:14  Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;
Exodus 20:3  Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Matthew 11:28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.


3 comments:

  1. Please Pray for me Glynda. This has ALWAYS been my coping mechanism. The Lord delivers me from it and almost immediately temptation in some form will happen and I most times succumb. In the last week my son was killed while riding his bike. I was not allowed to be a part of his life because hi mother and husband would not allow it. Please pray the the Lord will deliver me from drugs once and for all..

    Thank you for all that you do for Our Savior..

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..the little foxes..yes. I needed to hear this.

    @Ronald

    Your post humbles me. Hang to Jesus through this storm. He will take you through it, and bring you to a place of calm. Personalise Psalms 91 when you read it. I'm praying for you. It is well with your soul. God deliver, strengthen, and restore you, in Jesus Merciful Name.

    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your Prayers. We serve a Faithful God.


    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete