Friday, September 4, 2015

God of All Mercy

I desire to show great mercy to all people in this time. Tell My children to cry out to Me for mercy for their unsaved loved ones. Tell them to ask for mercy for themselves, for I greatly desire they would be free from every bondage. Tell them to show mercy to others as well. Show mercy to those you usually show no mercy to.

Cry out for mercy, My children, for I have an abundance of mercy I wish to pour out into the earth now! Cry out for yourselves, for your lost loved ones, for those you know! Ask Me for mercy, for I shall grant it to you.  Then watch as I pour My mercy out, and mighty signs and wonders follow, for I am the God of All Mercy.

Ask of Me, that your joy may be full.  Do it for My glory.

Matthew 5:7  Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Matthew 9:13  But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I am claiming this for my loved ones and others. This is a very sweet word. You were right about there being greater amounts of darkness around certain people. Prayers often have to go through layers...and this word reminds me of cutting through those layers...and quickly addressing the issues holding these people back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen I'm standing in agreement with you for myself and my entire family and friends I've met and will meet on this journey in Jesus name Hallelujah.

    ReplyDelete