Sunday, September 13, 2015

Faith Is the Key



Everything changes now.

Now that My people are in position, now that I have spoken to you what is to come, it all changes – the changes begin now.

Many changes shall now befall the world you are in, My children, and not many of them good, as the fight for your souls rages in the eternal realm. The outcome depends on you – your dedication to My Word, your commitment to believe in Me, regardless of what you see around you. So many of My children judge Me by their circumstances, and this should not be so, for you create many of your circumstances yourselves.

People of the world will panic when some of these changes in the earth begin, for I shall affect changes in the atmosphere, and the heavens, they cannot prevent or affect. I desire they would know and realize, without Me, they can do nothing.

I shall affect changes in the earth itself, and cause shakings to show them My mighty power. I shall affect your food supplies – that you may know I alone am the provider of all things.

Faith is the key to surviving and thriving in these times. If you have allowed Me to refine you and prove your faith, you will be prepared. If you have held back from Me, and resisted My preparations, then you will be afraid and unable to stand now.

Without faith, you cannot please Me.


Amos 3:7  Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.


Joshua 1:8   This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.


2 Corinthians 5:7  (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)


John 15:5  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


Hebrews 11:6   But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

2 comments:

  1. My God, my Almighty God, the Lord of Heaven and Earth, My Provider of all things, My All in All; for You alone is God. There is no one like You. You rule the earth and the universe. No one can oppose what You do and no one can reverse Your actions. Whom have I in heaven but You, O LORD; there is nothing on earth I desire beside You. Thy will be done in me, and have Your way in me for Your will is always perfect; and Your way is always the best. I trust in You; I have Faith in You; I believe in You. I know Your plans for me is always for my good, not of evil. What you have promised always proved true. If You are on our side, who can ever be against us? No not one. It is Your mercy on Your children that endures forever. You are a shield for all who look up to You for protection. For who is God except for the Lord? Who but our God is a SOLID ROCK! The LORD lives, blessed be my ROCK! LORD, I exalt Your Name forever, the God of my salvation! PRAISE JESUS! HALLELUYAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Lord..This is true

    ReplyDelete