Thursday, August 13, 2015

Peace

Whenever you lose your peace, you have moved away from Me. Where I am, and all that I am in, there is always peace.

When your peace goes, stop.  Go back to where you last had peace, and wait for Me there. Wait for My guidance.

My people, you sometimes try to do so much that I am not in. Your lives are busy, too busy, and your busy-ness moves you further away from Me. Without peace, you labor, and your labor is more intense without Me.

Flow with My Holy Spirit and make Me part of all you enter in to, and have peace. Come to Me, all you who labor.

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Psalm 29:11  The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.

Psalm 37:11  But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psalm 55:18  He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.

Philippians 4:7  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


3 comments:

  1. If I take away the thing in my life that makes my life busy, I will not eat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is because of God that we have anything to eat, or anything else. I think He's just saying that we should try avoiding getting so bogged down and focused on what we're doing that we forget about trusting and thanking Him for that. If we get too focused on our own efforts and understanding we may miss out on the provisions He has in store for us, especially if our efforts and understanding aren't in line with what He's leading us to do.

    The birds do not worry about where their provisions will come from, and He still provides for them. And as beautiful as birds can be, we are still much more important to Him than they are.

    "Give us this day our daily bread."

    ReplyDelete