Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Walk with Me

Walk with Me in the cool of the evening as Adam did. Talk with Me at dawn each day. Pour out your troubles and cares to Me that I may help you to solve them. I have wisdom to help you see your way through. Give Me your hurts and disappointments, and take My peace in your heart in return. Know that I am working all things out for your good.

My precious child, do you not know, I have the answer for every situation, every circumstance in your life?

Cast your worries, your fears and concerns on Me, for I am a mighty God and I am well able to carry your worry. I will turn what the devil meant for harm to your good.

Come to Me, My child, and share your heart with Me. Let Me calm your fears.

Genesis 3:8  And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

Psalm 63:1  O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Romans 10:11  For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Psalm 55:22  Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

1 Peter 5:6-7
6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Genesis 50:20  But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.


Isaiah 61:3  To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

3 comments:

  1. This message is surely for me. I believe that the Lord has been calling me for some alone time with Him lately cause I am so burdened down with questions and concerns. I have just been waiting for my car to be fixed so that I could slip away and be alone with Him to talk after work, in the evening time before the sun sets. I believe that He was calling me to do so. Thank you!...WOW!

    ReplyDelete