Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Battle Begins

Man your posts, My great warriors! For the time has come to fight for what is rightfully yours!
I have given you much in My Word, but many of you do not yet understand how to receive My gifts.

  1. Believe. You must believe Me to receive what I have for you.
  2. Pray. I desire constant communication with My children in all things.
  3. Understand. You must seek and study for understanding of what you are praying for.
  4. You must fight and take what is yours, just as the Israelites did.
Without faith, it is impossible to please Me. I desire you would start there. Do you REALLY believe I will do what you ask of Me? Really believe?

Do not pray once and walk away, but sit in My Presence – talk to Me, commune with Me, praise Me, worship me. Spend time with Me! I cannot be an afterthought to you, I AM the Lord!

Do you truly understand what you are asking Me for, and what may come with it into your life? 

Can you carry the load? Do not be hasty, My child, to answer this, but ponder and meditate, for I am willing to give you much, but you must be able to bear it, and all it entails. Ask Me for understanding about your request of Me. Ask Me to show you.

Are you ready to do battle, My child? For you stand at the threshold of the Promised Land, but all My children who are called there must fight the enemy to enter.

Are you ready to do battle for Me?

Luke 10:19: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Isaiah 54:17: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

2 Tim. 2:15: Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Psalm 28:7: The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalm 144:1: Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

Isaiah 40:29: He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Hebrews 11:6: But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Exodus 20:3: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Proverbs 4:7: Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Deut. 23:14: For the Lord thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.

Joshua 7:12: Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.

Matthew 5:13: Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

1 John 2:15: Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

John 14:15: If ye love me, keep my commandments.

James 4:7: Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1 Cor. 4:20: For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Daniel 11:32: And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Joshua 1:5: There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

You can listen to this word with my comments in MP3 format here - look for the show dated 02/08/15:  http://www.spreaker.com/user/glyndalinkous


No comments:

Post a Comment