Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Never Ashamed

My people, I AM a just God. Does My Word not say the foundations of My Throne are righteousness and justice?

Whenever My enemy steals from one of My children, I already have a plan to get back for you what was taken.

For My people shall never be ashamed!

Only believe. Restoration is yours!

Psalm 89:14: Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne;
steadfast love and faithfulness go before you. (ESV)
Joel 2:26: And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Mark 5:36: As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful and powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww the Holy One of Israel is soo loving. Look at the beauty of this message. Look at how our Father is so passionate about restoring what His children have lost back to them. LORD Jesus, there is no one like You. We fully appreciate Your love for us. Thank You very much. We also love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. I believe it and receive it. Thank you Father.

    Psalm 103:2-6
    "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
    Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
    Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindess and tender mercies;
    Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed as the eagle's.
    The LORD executeth rightenousness and judgment for all that are oppressed."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. I believe it and receive it. Thank you Father.
    Psalm 103:2-6
    "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
    Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
    Who redeemeth thy life from destruction;
    who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
    Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
    The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed."

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels like I'm standing in rain, hearing these words.

    Rain of the provision of God, coming down to be manifested.

    To become real, and not just words, at last.
    Refreshing. Abundant. Quenching. Expectant. Welcome.
    Letting my faith be soaked.

    Just like rain.

    Hallelujah!

    (These recent five days of grace have been awesome! Thank you LORD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because I fell short I don't believe

    :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Keonal, It's not how many times you fall that counts...it is how many times you get back up. I know this to be true in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer@Holy Archangel Candles - Me, too!! Well said, Sis! ~ Glynda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keona - You have to show the devil he can't have you no matter how many times you stumble and skin your knee. Get up praising your Savior, and praising God FOR your Savior, and keep on going!

    ReplyDelete