Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Time Has Come

My people, the time has come for which you have waited so long. Now is My time for fulfilling the dreams of My people as they carry out My plans in the earth. All of heaven is preparing for your homecoming, My children, and the excitement is great! For I dearly love My children and desire to have you all here with Me, enjoying the treasures you have laid up.

This time will require your clearest focus. The enemy will try harder than ever to keep you distracted from doing My work in the earth, as many souls are at stake.

Plans of destruction are being laid now for many in the earth, and as My plan plays out you will see many of those around you pass from the earth. Do not fear, My children, as you have always known this time must come.

Study My Word and keep your focus continually on Me, and I will keep you until it is time for you to come home.

Just a little longer, My precious children, and we shall live together for all eternity!

2 Cor. 6:2: (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Romans 13:11: And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

1 Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Hebrews 12:2-3: Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
John 6:58: This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
John 14:1-3: Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Isaiah 41:10: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sister Glynda,

    Do you believe the recent developments in Dallas with the Ebola patient and the child's death in Rhode Island from Enterovirus 68 are the beginnings of the Word you received from the Lord which you entitled "Incredible"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel - I don't know, God hasn't said anything to me about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glynda what did you mean when you said: MANY OF THOSE AROUND YOU WILL PASS? Did you mean death?

    Just last week my cousin was tragically killed in an accident. The driver of the minivan failed to stop at the STOP SIGN and ran my cousin over. He was 45.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lord has shown me in a dream in Dec. of 2013 very dreadful things to come upon this earth and the earth's system. (Four moons in space, the first like a coin, a bomb explodes on the earth, the earth is on fire, and dark smoke covers dead starved dogs. A word- ‘only the dogs will meet this faith’. Gods angel arrives at my door, fills my yard with bread as he says- you are to give to all who comes by your house during this time.) I have been attacked emotionally for years and now rejection is at its height. You see my ex is marrying someone else in a few days. Although, he was controlling and abusive, there is still great pain there. I am 41, I have no children and I have been crying almost every day for months because I am so tired of living. I call out to God many times to stop these overwhelming attacks on my mind and life and things just get worst. I don't know what God is doing all I know is that I just want out of this pain. Maybe you can pray for me Glynda?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Glynda,
    The Lord has shown me in a dream in Dec. of 2013 very dreadful things to come upon this earth and the earth's system. (Four moons in space, the first like a coin, a bomb explodes on the earth, the earth is on fire, and dark smoke covers dead starved dogs. A word- ‘only the dogs will meet this faith’. Gods angel arrives at my door, fills my yard with bread as he says- you are to give to all who comes by your house during this time.) I have been attacked emotionally for years and now rejection is at its height. You see my ex is marrying someone else in a few days. Although, he was controlling and abusive, there is still great pain there. I am 41, I have no children and I have been crying almost every day for months because I am so tired of living. I call out to God many times to stop these overwhelming attacks on my mind and life and things just get worst. I don't know what God is doing all I know is that I just want out of this pain. Maybe you can pray for me ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Kass 92 - Yes, death - many people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear GLynda,i am not certain if my first post requesting to contact you was submitted properly. I watch the Spiritual Warfare Playlist last night,and i will watch it again, and take notes, The reason I am seeking your email address, is because you taught me that before i can truly go into spiritual warfare, I must be free! And I am a Christian,however, I am currently addicted to myb pain medication, And i want out,Ive been told to focus on Him, Seek the Kingdom, and He will deliver me, I truly KNOW and BELIEVE the powwer of God can Free me, instantly , or Thru casting out of demons, prayer,and or fasting. To be honest, I would say that I didnt make the "light bulb" come on, until I realized i wasnt seeking hi, with my own heart. Id like to email you . my email address is iam2worship@gmail.com
    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete