Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Journey Home

Death shall reign in the earth for a time, My people. Many of My children will not fully understand what is happening, but those who study to show themselves approved in My Word shall know much of what is coming. For I shall reveal it to them through My Holy Spirit.

Those of the world fear death for it is the end of worldly pleasures, but for My people, it is the beginning of new life with Me. Eternal life – a life of no sorrows or labor for My children where you shall enjoy all the many great treasures I have laid up for you in your new homes! For My children, earthly death is just the closing of the door of sorrow as they begin their journeys home.

Hold tight to Me, My children. Fear not death, nor the journey, for I am with you always!

John 14:2: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Psalm 23:4: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

2 Cor. 5:8: We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Romans 8:23: And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.

Rev. 1:18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.


Rev. 21:4-5: He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Short words can set the course of thought and understanding. I wondered what the Lord meant when He told Glynda that death shall reign in the earth for a time and how it related to the rest of what she reported. Maybe you missed it, too. So I want to admit and share my mistake. I read the preposition "in" as "on." When I read it they way she wrote it; it made complete sense. Now I know to expect crop failure, water shortage, pestilence, etc. The Holy Spirit will add a dimension of future revelation to those kinds of things. Not trying to be condescending, rather, helpful.

    ReplyDelete