Monday, October 1, 2012

Now Is the Time of My Great Plan


Now is the time of My Great Plan for the people of the earth. For thousands of years, I have planned the victory of My people in great detail.

Now it is time for My people to rise up and walk as I have called you to walk, talk as I have called you to talk, for I have much to accomplish through you, My people.

Cast your burdens to Me and walk forth as I have called you to do. Those I have called to ministry will now be positioned to move forward as never before. A great and glorious destiny awaits you, My people, such as you cannot imagine.

Great shall be the reward of all My people who serve Me in this time.

Yes, there shall be many trials and much tribulation also, but My glory through My people will outshine the darkness in the final days.

Look up, My people, your redemption draws near!

Hebrews 12:1: Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

1 Peter 5:7: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

1 Peter 4:12-13: Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Rev. 22:12: And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Deut. 4:29-31: But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. 30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; 31 (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Isaiah 60:1: Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

Luke 21:28: And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

6 comments:

  1. I saw this article today and it blew me away. So many of God's prophets have been predicting Amercia being taken over by a foreign country:

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/america-could-taken-over-warns-ross-perot-152428497.html

    My feeling is that that country may demand allegiance to them and their ways and beliefs, which may be in opposition to the Lord's. They may also change our currency to theirs and require allegience to their beliefs in order to be able to buy or spend with their currency. Will they also require some kind of "mark" or identification tag?

    These are just some of the thoughts that struck me while reading the article. I would be interested in others' opinions/feelings on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I never thought of the Mark coming in that type of scenario! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glynda, these are just the thoughts and feelings I got. I'm not certain if they came from the Lord or not. Would you see if you could get some kind of confirmation from Him on this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Glynda,

    What an encouragement and blessing. I was writing a commentary on it this morning, got started and God, then, continued in a different direction in mid stream about being Rapture ready. Praise God for His Word, His grace, His dominion and sovereignty. Or am I just flaky this morning =0

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Glynda,
    I wanted to let you know that I am grateful for your ministry.
    I have been compiling in a document for almost a year now what may shed light on Christ’s words: “Now is the time of My Great Plan for the people of the earth. For thousands of years, I have planned the victory of My people in great detail.” (01 Oct 12) I, myself, have been walking the talk and talking the talk, but don’t have a Power Partner (26 Sept 12) to share it with. I will share it with you for the asking. I just don’t know how to reach you, and am a techy-idiot.
    ~Kathryn Hauser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Glynda,
    I wanted to let you know that I am grateful for your ministry.
    I have been compiling in a document for almost a year now what may shed light on Christ’s words: “Now is the time of My Great Plan for the people of the earth. For thousands of years, I have planned the victory of My people in great detail.” (01 Oct 12) I, myself, have been walking the talk and talking the talk, but don’t have a Power Partner (26 Sept 12) to share it with. I will share it with you for the asking. I just don’t know how to reach you, and am a techy-idiot.
    ~Kathryn Hauser

    ReplyDelete