Saturday, January 1, 2011

False Shepherds Will Lose Their Flocks

I received this word some time in the spring or summer of 2009.


"The shepherds who call themselves by My Name who are not Mine will soon find themselves with no flock for I shall take their flocks from them. Those who use My Mighty Name for profit and gain will lose the riches they worship instead of Me. 

This is the time of My Cleansing Fire - I will have a pure and holy bride! All that is not holy I will deal with and you are not to associate with such!"

 
Jeremiah Chapter 25: 

 34 Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, ye principal of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel. 

 35 And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape. 

 36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture. 

 37 And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the LORD. 

 38 He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.




Ezek. 34:10-11: Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require My flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them. For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search My sheep, and seek them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment